Monday, March 7, 2011

My gordo is 5 months today!

Its amazing how fast time goes.. I cant believe hes 5 months already, although hes as big as 9 month or so baby hes still my little baby. He laughs a lot more now, hes eating baby food, starting to pick up things (followed by then dropping or throwing it) He can roll to his side and holds his head up strong at tummy time. I'm patiently waiting for the day he rolls over on his own!

At his 4 month check up he was HIGH on all the percentage stats

Head: 75%
Weight: 95%
Height: 80%

LOL.. But Dr said he is a healthy boy. And that's all that matters!

lol... caught off guard- wearing dads hat

Look at his feet hanging out. My big boy! Love his little J's. I bought dad and baby matching J's for Fathers day last year. (and he of course turned his head as I took the pic)

Look at those cheeks and that smile! He's so yummy!!

Where his hand is 80% of the time. In his mouth! Check out those thighs. Love it!

This is how we look after eating... This happens when he takes a bite then puts his hands in his mouth followed by touching his face! It gets everywhere!


Loving and enjoying every second of him growing. Speaking of time flying my oldest turns 8 in less than a month! Crazy!!! Not to mention Ill be busy planning a bday party.. :)

1 comment: