Friday, February 11, 2011

Biggest Loser update!!

I'm excited to say 6 weeks in the contest and I have lost 15 lbs!! I would like to loose 50 but realistically I am going for 30.

If I had the guts there would be a  ......                                                                   

BEFORE & AFTER

pic above
 
But ya not going to happen.. lol Ive managed to stay out of pictures and will continue until I am more comfortable with the post baby body.

So the rumor of eating healthy is true. lol Ive managed to stick with a healthy diet. Well not gonna lie I have fallen of the diet train a couple times but other than that Ive done pretty good. Now I just HAVE to start working out. That would help so much to drop more weight and tone. I have started hiking and patiently waiting for the arrival of my Kangoo boots (did a previous post about them).

Bring on the next 6 weeks!!

ps.. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

2 comments: