Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Biggest Loser

So starting Monday we are doing The Biggest Loser contest at work! It should be pretty cool and plus if you win you get the $$$!! It will be $20 a person so right now were looking at about $200. For me its just an extra incentive to stick with my diet/exercise plan. I dont think im huge but I would definetly like to lose the pregnancy/baby weight I put on.
My goal is to lose 30 lbs! The contest starts Monday and will run 12 weeks! Lets see how grouchy co-workers get with no more sugar, cookies, cake etc.. LOL

1 comment:

  1. I love The Biggest Loser! My mom and her co-workers started a Biggest Loser contest at work too and they also all pitched in $20/person. Good luck! I want to lose 30 lbs. too...I didn't have a baby, just a boyfriend! HAHA...

    -Ariana
    shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete